I’ve decided to do these interpretations from the perspective of a woman in her Crone phase of life. This simplifies my writing immensely as I tend to struggle with pronoun inclusion. I never want to leave anyone out. Besides, since I am in my own Crone phase of life, I know it well.
Feelings of isolation may come as the Crone continues her transformation, and she may not feel like interacting with others at this time. But significant change is in store as she explores unconscious beliefs that have kept her from moving into her fullest expression of self. Trust issues may come up at this time, and she should check to see that they’re not based in past drama. The time has come to rise above past hurts, see them for what they are, and move on.
The Crone’s transformation includes changes in spiritual focus. She’s re-evaluating everything she believes, and should take care to let ideas settle within before whole-heartedly embracing them.
This is a time of great maturity and wisdom for the Crone. Others may notice her unfolding transformation, as she lets go of old behaviors, wise lessons learned. It’s also a time of emergence from the shadow of her life into her fullest expression yet.
A rebirth of her individuality is not only favored at this time but nearly impossible to prevent. She may even experience a crisis at this time that leaves her feeling unable to cope. But rest assured that these experiences serve to reinforce all that she’s becoming, and abundance awaits as the Crone moves into a highly productive phase of her life.
It’s almost as if all barriers are falling away and a new life awaits as this drastic transformation of self takes hold. But then change of this magnitude is inevitable for the Crone as our attention collectively shifts to remembrance of the Goddess. It’s our time.
Lilith inspires this transformation, continuing her influence on communication and relationships. The Crone stands in her own power. Like we always have. Like it or not.
Current Outer Planet Transits
- Transiting Saturn in strong trine (forming, 3.1 degrees) with natal Moon
- Transiting Pluto in strong square (fading, 1.8 degrees) with natal Moon
- Transiting Neptune in strong conjunction (exact) with natal Neptune
Ruler of rising sign
- Transiting Saturn in strong conjunction (exact) with natal Saturn Angular planet – conjunct Midheaven
- Transiting Uranus in strong conjunction (exact) with natal Uranus
- Transiting Pluto in strong square (forming, 1.9 degrees) with natal Uranus
- Transiting Jupiter in strong conjunction (exact) with natal Jupiter
- Transiting Uranus in strong square (forming, 1.9 degrees) with natal Pluto
- Transiting Pluto in strong conjunction (exact) with natal Pluto
- Transiting Chiron in strong conjunction (exact) with natal Chiron
- Transiting Mercury in strong square (fading, 1.7 degrees) with natal Lilith
- Transiting Pluto in strong square (fading, 1.7 degrees) with natal Lilith
- Transiting Lilith in strong opposition (exact) with natal Moon